Rules for the exam of Computer Architectures M
- Only those who registered in AlmaEsami for a specific session can be examined.The candidates MUST have a valid identification document
- Exam consists of a written text (two hours): if passed the oral exam takes place. If failed the student must repeat the entire exam.
- In case of a failed recorded exam a student cannot register again for the same exam within the next 20 days.
- A two points bonus is awarded to those making the exam within a solar year after the end of the course with a positive result and at the first attempt. The "lode" is not included in the bonus .
- Exam registration lists will be closed one week before the date of the exam.
- No student can attend the exam if he is late
- Check always regularly in AlmaEsami date and time of the exams which could be changed
- Answers to questions via e-mail are possible ONLY if the questions are clear (that is it is clear to the student what is unclear !) and for a single argument each time.
- Students MUST read regularly the e-mail which is the only mean to contact them